Flash Vars | clickTAG
A clickTAG is a transparent button located on top of the Flash Banner, which redirects the user to a specified landing page when clicked. Also, it is used to track Click actions for Flash Banner ads in Epom Analytics.
More details regarding the clickTAG and its specifics is available at: http://www.flashclicktag.com/
Follow these steps to start running the Flash Banner ads in Epom Ad Server:
- Log into your network account and go to the Advertisers tab.
- Navigate to an existing Advertiser > Campaign or add the new ones.
- Click or choose Site Placement from the Add new Banner menu.
- Fill in the Banner Name and Weight.
- Select the Ad Unit size.
- Upload the Banner Creative:
- For Local File: Click Browse, locate the SWF file, and click Upload.
- For External File: Paste the link to the Flash Creative URL field.
- Upload your PNG, JPEG or GIF file as an Alternative Banner Image. It will be used instead of the SWF file for those users who have the Flash content disabled in the browser preferences.
- Fill in the URL of the Landing Page.
- Copy the clickTag from the Action Script and paste it to the Flash Vars field. Add the equal sign (=) to it.
- If the clickTag in the Action Script is exactly "clickTAG", leave Flash Vars field empty.
- clickTAG parameter is case-sensitive, so if the parameter from the Action Script is clicktag or clickTag, for example - it should be inserted to the Flash Vars field 'as is'.
- It is highly recommended to use the Flash validation tools to confirm that the clickTAG is working properly before starting your Ad Campaign.
Need more help?
Should you require any additional help with our solutions, do not hesitate to contact Epom technical support at email@example.com. Our support managers are dedicated to resolving any issues and providing you with solutions and support if you face difficulties or have questions.