Epom Affiliate Network
Epom Affiliate Network is an amazing opportunity for filling the traffic of your Publishers with the best offers available.
The concept of Affiliate Network includes three parties:
- Affiliate Manager - manages both the Affiliate offers and Affiliate Publishers.
- Affiliate Publishers - can view all the offers selected by Affiliate Managers and choose the ones they'd like to serve.
- Affiliate Offers - come from multiple integrated third-party networks. Affiliate Managers can choose which of the offers to open to the Publishers.
Affiliate Managers can open the affiliate offers to the Publishers of their network by following these steps:
- Log into the Affiliate Manager or Universal Manager account and go to the 3rd Party Affiliate Networks tab.
- Select one of the integrated networks from the top bar:
- All the offers of the given affiliate network will be displayed along with the brief details and specific targeting preferences:
- Applying Filters by Country, Category, Platform, OS, Traffic Type, and Status will help in finding particular offers. You can also search for a particular Offer Name.
- It is possible to export the list of available offers of a given 3rd Party Affiliate Network by clicking Export Data. A CSV file with all the offers and their settings will be downloaded.
- Change the Advertiser name if necessary.
- Change the Action if necessary.
- Activate Campaign: defines if the Campaign will be enabled right away.
- Create new campaign | Update campaigns: choose a suitable option depending on your needs.
- Create Placements: defines if the Placements should be created automatically.
- Activate Placements: defines if the Placement(s) will be enabled right away.
- All Sites, All Sites of Categories, or Selected Sites: select one of the linking methods for the Banners and Placements.
- Set CPA price based on revenue share: sets the Revenue Share percentage for this offer.
- Set Placement Daily Conversion limit: sets the limit for the number of daily Conversions.
In this way, the Affiliate Zone and Banner(s) will be created. Please note, that one Site can have only one Affiliate Zone.To check if everything is correct, navigate to the Advertisers tab and check the items you've created.
Adding Direct Offers
Affiliate Managers and Universal Managers can add direct affiliate offers for the Affiliate Publishers:
- Log into your Affiliate Manager or Universal Manager account and go to the 3rd Party Affiliate Networks tab.
- In the Direct sub-tab click Add Direct Offer.
- Fill out the form that appears:
- Fill in the Offer Name.
- Choose an existing Advertiser.
- Insert the Tracking URL to count actions for the offer.
- Preview URL: this is a link to Play Market or iTunes Store page for the app that is being advertised.
- Icon link: an avatar of the offer that will be shown to Affiliate Publishers and displayed in the offers' list in Epom Ad Server.
- Creatives link: link to the Banners for the offer.
- GEO: Target regions and/or countries.
- Platforms: Target OS for the offer.
- Pricing Type: cost per action or cost per install (CPA or CPI).
- Payout: price of the offer.
- Daily Conversion Limit / Total Conversion Limit.
- Daily Budget / Total Budget.
- Description: generic description to be displayed to Affiliate Publishers.
Need more help?
Should you require any additional help with our solutions, do not hesitate to contact Epom technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support managers are dedicated to resolving any issues and providing you with solutions and support if you face difficulties or have questions.