Analytics REST API
The Analytics REST API section will guide you through the process of using Epom Ad Server API to obtain analytics data.
- Log into your Network Supervisor account.
- Click REST APIs Reference in the System Configuration group of the side menu.
- Go to the Analytics REST API tab.
To obtain analytics data, a specific URI supported by the server should be called via HTTP POST or HTTP GET request. Depending on the Analytics type, the following requests should be performed:
The server will respond by returning data in the format that was specified by the requesting part, or HTTP Error with a corresponding snippet that explains the error.
Responses might contain the following errors:
|Request is obsolete||The difference between the timestamp in the URI and the current timestamp in Epom System is more than 5 minutes.|
|No matching credentials found||Password tied to the login specified in the URI is incorrect or empty.|
|Data fingerprint mismatch||Hash received from the user doesn't match the one calculated by Epom System.|
Please find a sample here.
To get reporting layout settings for selected user the following method should be used:
Response format: application/json
- 401 Unauthorized – authentication error.
- statsType – (optional) defines the Type of Statistics the reporting setting should be received. Available values: BROWSER_OS, THIRD_PARTY_FILL_RATE, TARGETING_COOKIE, DSP_FILL_RATE, CLICKS_LOG, HADOOP_ADREQUESTS, CONVERSIONS_LOG, SSP_WIN_RATE.
- login – requestor login in Epom system.
- timestamp – UNIX timestamp in milliseconds used in hash generation.
- username – the given username.
Need more help?
Should you require any additional help with our solutions, do not hesitate to contact Epom technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support managers are dedicated to resolving any issues and providing you with solutions and support if you face difficulties or have questions.