Third-party Impression Tracking
Epom Ad Server supports Third-party Pixel Tracking. With this feature it is possible to track Impressions for all types of advertisements except for the Video Placements.
Follow these steps to set up Third-party Pixel Tracking for a Banner:
- Log into your network account and go to the Advertisers tab.
- Select an existing Advertiser > Campaign > Banner or add the new ones.
- Enable 3rd Party Tracking Codes pane from the right side menu.
- Paste the Third-party Pixel Tracking code to the corresponding field.
- Specify the Country if needed.
From now on, whenever the Impression is scored towards Epom Analytics, the Pixel Tracking code will be processed in order to pass the Impression to third party.
Need more help?
Should you require any additional help with our solutions, do not hesitate to contact Epom technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support managers are dedicated to resolving any issues and providing you with solutions and support if you face difficulties or have questions.