The Banner Moderation functionality allows Network Managers to review Banners created by network users before they go live.
To start using this functionality:
- Log into your Network Supervisor account and click User Roles & Permissions from the Users & Accounts group of the side menu.
- Switch to the Network Manager tab and set the Soft Banner Moderation permission to Enabled in the Network specific features section.
- Click Submit.
- Click Inventory & Campaign Settings from the corresponding group of the side menu.
- Set Advertiser Default Status to Inactive and click Submit.
- From now on, whenever your network users create new Banners, they will be added as Inactive.
To review the Pending Banner:
- Log into your Network Manager account.
- Go to the Pending Banners tab. The Banners which were created recently will be displayed:
- Select the Banner(s) from the list and choose one of the following:
- Approves the Banner and activates them.
- Reject the Banner. Banner Rejected status is added to the Banner in the network user's account.
- Removes the Banner completely.
- Approves the Banner(s) and allows you to share it to other network users right away.
- Logs you into the user's account to see the Banner details, settings, etc.
Need more help?
Should you require any additional help with our solutions, do not hesitate to contact Epom technical support at email@example.com. Our support managers are dedicated to resolving any issues and providing you with solutions and support if you face difficulties or have questions.