Mass Banner Uploading
The Mass Banner Uploading function provides a simple way to fill a Campaign with multiple Banners that would have the same settings. This option saves a lot of time compared to manually creating Banners one by one.
Follow these steps to access this functionality:
- Log into your network account and go to the Advertisers tab.
- Select an existing Advertiser > Campaign or add the new ones.
- On the Campaign page choose Mass Banner Upload from More menu:
- Select the Placement Type and click Next.
- Click Browse and locate the Banner creatives. Hold down the Ctrl (or Cmd) key to select multiple files.
- Click Open. The list of uploaded creatives will be displayed. Click Next.
- On the next screen specify how you would like the Banners to be named, enable the Auto-linking settings if necessary, and configure the Banner Settings (URL, Target and Banner Labels):
- On the summary page click Finish. The confirmation will be displayed as soon as all the Banners are created.
Need more help?
Should you require any additional help with our solutions, do not hesitate to contact Epom technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support managers are dedicated to resolving any issues and providing you with solutions and support if you face difficulties or have questions.