Actions in Analytics Reports
Analytics reports for Campaigns in Epom Ad Server are grouped by the Action names.
Please follow these steps to view the Analytics report for each of the Campaign Actions:
- Log into your network account and go to the Analytics tab.
- Expand the Advertisers Filter by clicking the disclosure triangle next to the title.
- Select the Campaign from the list.
- Choose Action from the Group by list and click Run Report:
- The report will be generated and displayed in the new sub-tab. Additional columns with the Action Names will be a part of the report:
Reports for Custom Parameters
Detailed log checkbox should be selected on the Action card for the Custom Parameters and their values to be tracked.
If you are using Custom Parameters in the Action Tracking URLs, follow the steps described above, but select the Breakdown by Custom Parameter checkbox before running the report. Custom Parameters and their values will be displayed as separate columns in the resulting report:
Need more help?
Should you require any additional help with our solutions, do not hesitate to contact Epom technical support at email@example.com. Our support managers are dedicated to resolving any issues and providing you with solutions and support if you face difficulties or have questions.