CPA Campaigns Auto Deactivation
Epom Ad Server includes an option to automatically disable underperforming CPA Campaigns and Banners.
To start using this feature:
- Log into the Network Supervisor account and click User Roles & Permissions in the left side menu.
- Switch to the role that will be able to set such Limitations, and set No conversions within period permission to Enabled.
- Click Submit in the bottom of the page.
This will enable additional fields within the Limitations pane for the Campaigns:
- No conversions traffic, ad impressions: a number of sequential Impressions without Conversions.
- No Conversion period, hours: Once first value is exceeded, the timer will be launched. If no Conversions will be scored in X hours, the Campaign will be disabled. This behavior is required, because an Action might be delayed.
Need more help?
Should you require any additional help with our solutions, do not hesitate to contact Epom technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support managers are dedicated to resolving any issues and providing you with solutions and support if you face difficulties or have questions.