Payouts Overriding via Action Tracking URL
Pricing specified on the Action card can be overridden by adding a special parameter to the Action Tracking URL and passing it via the action tracking request.
To activate this feature:
- Log into your network account and go to the Advertisers tab.
- Navigate to the Advertiser > Campaign.
- Configure the Pricing Overriding:
- For Actions: Select the Allow Action Pricing Overriding in URL checkbox.
- For Impressions and/or Clicks: Select the Allow Impression/Click Pricing Overriding in URL checkbox.
- Optional. Fill in the 3-digit multiplier (e.g.: 0.126) to the Exchange rate to base currency field. Campaign Gross will be multiplied by the specified Exchange rate, and the resulting value will be recorded towards Epom Analytics.
Pricing pane should be activated, and CPA Pricing type with a value greater than zero should be set for the Campaign in order for the Pricing Overriding to work.
Running such requests will score an Action with the price of 25 towards the Gross in Epom Analytics. Please note that the values in the Pricing pane at Epom won't be changed.
Need more help?
Should you require any additional help with our solutions, do not hesitate to contact Epom technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support managers are dedicated to resolving any issues and providing you with solutions and support if you face difficulties or have questions.