Email Ad Campaigns
Email Campaigns in Epom Ad Server are designed for advertising via mass mailings.
To create an Email Advertising Campaign:
- Log into your network account and go to the Advertisers tab.
- Select an existing Advertiser > Campaign or add the new ones.
- Click the Add Banner for Email Placements button and fill out the Create New Banner form:
- Enter the Banner Name.
- [Optional] Add Labels if neccessary.
- [Optional] Change the Banner Weight (1-32767; the higher the weight value is - the greater the probability).
- Specify the Ad Unit size: Medium Rectangle (300x250); Skyscraper (120x600); Rectangle (180x150); Leaderboard (728x90); Full Banner (468x60); Wide Skyscraper (160x600); Half Page Ad (300x600); Button 2 (120x60); Micro Bar (88x31); XXL Box (468x648); Custom Banner Size. All Banner formats are optimized for smartphones and tablets.
- Provide the Banner creative:
- If the Banner creative is stored on your computer, choose Local File from Ad Unit list, click Browse and navigate to the file.
- If the Banner creative is stored online, choose External File from the Ad Unit list and insert a link to an Image Banner File.
- Fill in the Banner Title and specify the redirect URL which will be opened when the Banner is clicked.
- If you would like to configure Auto-linking for the Banner, click the disclosure triangle next to the Advanced Settings and make the necessary configuration.
Also, if you would like to track statistics on your email advertising activity in another network, you can insert a third party pixel code into the 3rd Party Tracking Codes pane. To do so, activate the 3rd Party Tracking Codes pane, paste the code provided by 3rd party service into the Tracking Code field, choose Countries if needed and click :
Need more help?
Should you require any additional help with our solutions, do not hesitate to contact Epom technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support managers are dedicated to resolving any issues and providing you with solutions and support if you face difficulties or have questions.