Third-party VAST/VPAID Tag URL
Epom Ad Server allows running VAST/VPAID advertising tags from third-party networks.
Follow these steps:
- Check the Video Tag provided by third-party network. If it contains placeholders, replace them with the $$CUSTOM_PARAM(<parameter_name>)$$ macros.
- Login to your Epom Ad Server network account.
- Go to the Advertisers tab and create a new Advertiser > Campaign > Banner for Video Placement:
For example, if the provided URL is:
... the REPLACE values should be substituted in the following way:
- Banner Type: Select Third Party VAST/VPAID Tag URL.
- URL: Insert the URL you've prepared previously.
For the previous example, the following should be added to the VAST tag:
As a result, the completed VAST tag would be:
Need more help?
Should you require any additional help with our solutions, do not hesitate to contact Epom technical support at email@example.com. Our support managers are dedicated to resolving any issues and providing you with solutions and support if you face difficulties or have questions.