The Network Manager administers Publishers and Advertisers. This is the main account for daily operations: managing ad campaigns and inventory, performance analysis, and campaign optimization. The account can be accessed either directly from the login page or from the User's Management interface of a Network Supervisor account.
Once you log into a Network Manager account, you will see a ribbon on the top, which consists of several tabs:
Please follow the links below to find out more information regarding the listed tabs and their designations:
- The Dashboard tab. In this tab you can see your current widgets and add new ones.
- The Publishers tab contains all the websites where you show ads and allows you to manage them.
- The Advertisers tab contains all advertisers who provide you with ads and allows you to manage them.
- The Analytics tab allows you to run reports on your ad serving activity.
- The Actions tab provides a list of all actions available along with the mechanism to create, edit, or remove them.
- The Shares tab allows you to transmit your sites to advertisers, publishers, and other users: Inventory Sharing; Advertiser Sharing.
- The Templates tab covers available banner templates.
- The Preferences tab allows you to manage your account settings, i.e. change your personal data and password, share access to your website, configure system notifications, etc.
This is the default set of tabs for the Network Manager Role. Network Supervisors can enable or disable certain options if necessary.
The default list of permissions for this and other account types is available in the Default Set of Roles and Permissions article.
Need more help?
Should you require any additional help with our solutions, do not hesitate to contact Epom technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support managers are dedicated to resolving any issues and providing you with solutions and support if you face difficulties or have questions.