Network Supervisor manages the settings and users of the entire network. Once you log into the account, you will see the following Menu on the left:
- User's Management allows you to create, delete, or edit user accounts in your network, and also sign in using a certain account type.
- User Roles & Permissions allow a Network Supervisor to add new roles in the network and manage what actions and features are available to certain account types.
- White Label Preferences allows a Network Supervisor to insert basic information about their company and submit a logo to brand all their ads.
- Email Notification Templates and UI Notification Templates provide two options to notify users about certain events that took place within the ad network.
- REST API Reference describes tools for obtaining various data via Application Program Interface.
- Optimization Settings cover the default optimization setup for campaigns and banners in your network.
- Inventory & Campaign Settings include several system-wide settings for the moderation of default pricing models and third-party tracking for sites and advertisers.
- Inventory Categories provide the option to manage the categories of your Publishers.
- Advertising Categories provide the option to manage the categories of your Advertisers.
- System Banner Templates interface allows you to manage the set of banner templates available to your network's users.
- Test Pages is an integrated tool for testing web pages.
- Fraud Protection Settings are used to manage the Click Fraud Detection for your network.
Need more help?
Should you require any additional help with our solutions, do not hesitate to contact Epom technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support managers are dedicated to resolving any issues and providing you with solutions and support if you face difficulties or have questions.