An Email Placement is a rotation pool of ads designed for mass mailings.
To add an Email Placement:
- Log into your network account and go to the Publishers tab.
- Select an existing Site > Zone or add new ones.
- Click the Add Email Placement button and fill out the form that appears:
- The following Sizes are available: Medium Rectangle (300x250); Skyscraper (120x600); Rectangle (180x150); Leaderboard (728x90); Full Banner (468x60); Wide Skyscraper (160x600); Half Page Ad (300x600); Button 2 (120x60); Micro Bar (88x31); XXL Box (468x648); Custom.
- With the Custom Banner Size option you can specify the dimensions of the ad unit yourself.
- Flexible Placement Size: This checkbox identifies if the Ad Units (Banners) that are smaller than the Placement size can be linked to the Placement.
Please note that the Invocation Code contains an "INSERT_RANDOM_NUMBER_HERE" placeholder that has to be substituted with an actual random number in every email. The value you'll be using is highly dependant on the capabilities of the mailing software (or service) you choose. The most common solution is to use the 'random number' macros, which can do the replacement for you. Alternatively, you might consider inserting another continuously changing values (e.g., date and time).
Need more help?
Should you require any additional help with our solutions, do not hesitate to contact Epom technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support managers are dedicated to resolving any issues and providing you with solutions and support if you face difficulties or have questions.