A Mobile Placement is a rotation pool of mobile ads, which allows users to run both direct ads and ads from other advertising platforms or mobile advertising networks using a single server-side integration code from Epom.
To add a Mobile Site Placement:
- Log into your network account and go to the Publishers tab.
- Select an existing Site > Zone or add new ones.
- Click the Add Mobile Site Placement icon and fill out the form that appears:
- Default Code: In case there is no Placement that would fit a certain user, the default code will be displayed. The Impression won't be counted towards Epom Analytics.
- 3rd Party Network Lookup Limit options defines the maximum number of requests the system will make to 3rd party network. For example, if you have seven 3rd party network's banners linked to a Placement, and the 3rd Party Network Lookup Limit is set to four, the system will request ads only from the first four banners. If they have no ads to display – the system will stop making requests, and three remaining networks won't be contacted.
Need more help?
Should you require any additional help with our solutions, do not hesitate to contact Epom technical support at email@example.com. Our support managers are dedicated to resolving any issues and providing you with solutions and support if you face difficulties or have questions.