The Site Review functionality allows Network Managers to review Sites created by network users before they go live.
To start using this functionality:
- Log into your Network Supervisor account and click User Roles & Permissions from the Users & Accounts group of the side menu.
- Switch to the Network Manager tab and set the Sites Approval permission to Enabled in the Network specific features section.
- Click Submit.
- Click Inventory & Campaign Settings from the corresponding group of the side menu.
- Set Site Default Status to Pending and click Submit.
From now on, whenever your network users create new Sites, they will be added with the Pending status.
To review the Pending Sites:
- Log into your Network Manager account.
- Go to the Pending Sites tab. The Sites which were created recently will be displayed:
- Select the Site(s) from the list and choose one of the following:
- Approves the Site and adds it to the Sites list of the Publishers tab.
- Reject the Site. Site Rejected status is added to the Site in the network user's account.
- Approves the Site and allows you to share it to other network users right away.
- Logs you into the user's account to see the Site details, settings, etc.
Need more help?
Should you require any additional help with our solutions, do not hesitate to contact Epom technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support managers are dedicated to resolving any issues and providing you with solutions and support if you face difficulties or have questions.