A Video Placement is a rotation pool of video ads. There are four ways to display this type of ad units:
- Pre-Roll Ad - a video ad shown before the video content.
- Mid-Roll Ad - a video ad appearing as a break during the video content.
- Post-Roll Ad - a video ad shown after the video content has ended.
- Overlay Ad - a graphical ad covering the bottom third part of the video player window.
To add a Video Placement:
- Log into your network account and go to the Publishers tab.
- Select an existing Site > Zone or add new ones.
- Click the Add Video Placement button and fill out the form that appears:
- Vast 3.0 Config - settings for the Skip Ad button behaviour:
- Show Skip Ad Button. Select this checkbox to allow skipping ads.
- Show After (seconds) Defines when the Skip Ad button will be displayed.
HTML Samples are the examples of how the codes should be inserted to the players, and not the actual Invocation Codes.
Need more help?
Should you require any additional help with our solutions, do not hesitate to contact Epom technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support managers are dedicated to resolving any issues and providing you with solutions and support if you face difficulties or have questions.