Native Banners allow creating an ad that would adapt to the design of the Publishers' Web sites, and, thus look as a genuine part of content.
To add a Native Banner:
- Log into your network account and go to the Advertisers tab.
- Navigate to an existing Advertiser -> Campaign or add the new ones.
- Click on the left side bar or choose Native Placement from the Add new Banner list.
- Banner Type:
- Icon Box Size - uploaded file will be converted to the specified size. Default value is 128x128.
- Icon File or Icon URL.
- Image Box Size - uploaded file will be converted to the specified size. Default value is 1200x627.
- Image File or Image URL.
- Video Size - size of the uploaded video should correspond to the size of the uploaded video.
- Video File or Video URL.
- Call To Action
- Rating - optional, 1-5.
- Customization parameters: additional pairs of parameters and values.
- Allows exchanging Native ads between two Epom networks.
- Allows obtaining Banners from integrated networks.
Local Native and External Native
Native Network: Epom Native
Native App Network
Need more help?
Should you require any additional help with our solutions, do not hesitate to contact Epom technical support at email@example.com. Our support managers are dedicated to resolving any issues and providing you with solutions and support if you face difficulties or have questions.