Conversion Rate Optimization
Conversion Rate Optimization (I2C) increases the Banner Weights within a Campaign based on the Actions such as conversions, downloads, installations, etc. I2C optimization works for all methods of action tracking available in Epom Ad Server.
To start using I2C Optimization please follow these steps:
- Log into your network account and go to the Advertisers tab.
- Select an existing Advertiser > Campaign and enable the Actions pane on the right sidebar:
- Click the disclosure triangle to expand the Advanced Settings section and select the I2C optimization checkbox.
- Click Save.
With the I2C Optimization activated at the Campaign level, the Yesterday Weight Optimization button will be added to every Banner page under that Campaign. It displays the optimization statistics for that Banner along with the optimization coefficient:
More information regarding Actions in Epom Ad Server can be found in the Actions Management article.
Optimization algorithms in Epom Ad Server are most effective under the following conditions:
- The correlation between the highest and lowest CTR to Actions values is no less than 1.5.
- CTR to Actions ratio between the Banners is as low as possible.
- The more analytical data is available (impressions, conversions, etc.), the better the optimization results will be.
Need more help?
Should you require any additional help with our solutions, do not hesitate to contact Epom technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support managers are dedicated to resolving any issues and providing you with solutions and support if you face difficulties or have questions.