One of the key benefits of Epom Premium Package is the Conversion Logging feature. It provides detailed information on each and every Conversion.
To enable Conversion Logging feature for your network, please contact your Epom Manager.
Once all set and done on our side, Conversion Log option will appear in the Type of Report list in the Analytics tab:
- Specify the Date Range.
- (optional) Choose Country(-ies).
- (optional) Specify an Action.
Click Run Report. The Conversion log will be displayed in the new sub-tab:
Full set of information collected for the Conversion includes:
- IP - public IP address.
- Remote IP - local IP address.
- X-Forwarded-For - HTTP header for resolving the client proxy addresses.
- Risk - risk factor of the Conversion.
- Site, Domain, and Placement.
- Advertiser, Campaign, and Banner.
- Channel - Epom Channel.
- Custom Parameter - Custom Parameters.
- Country - Country name.
- Country Code - ISO country code.
- Browser - browser name.
- OS - operating system.
- Mobile Carrier.
- Transaction ID.
- User Agent - User-Agent string value.
- Connection Type.
Need more help?
Should you require any additional help with our solutions, do not hesitate to contact Epom technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support managers are dedicated to resolving any issues and providing you with solutions and support if you face difficulties or have questions.