Preset Application Package Group Management
Preset Application Package Group Management provides Application Package targeting option to your network's users.
Please follow these steps to configure this functionality for your network:
- Log into your Network Supervisor account, expand the System Configuration group in the menu on the left, and click Preset Application Package Group Management.
- Click to add a new group of Application Package. The Edit Application Package Group interface will be displayed.
- Fill in the Title and click Save. This title will be displayed to your network users. The Edit Application Package Group section will change its appearance.
- Fill in the Application Package in the corresponding field and click the button to add it to the list. Continue adding other application packages in the same way.
- When all the application packages are added, click Save and Return.
- Click User Roles & Permissions in the Users & Accounts section of the side menu.
- To define the user roles that will be able to use this feature set the Preset App Packages option in the Pre-targeting and/or Targeting sections to Enabled for the required user roles.
Alternatively, if you would like to add multiple application packages simultaneously, you can upload a CSV file. The file should only contain application packages without any additional headers or info.
Need more help?
Should you require any additional help with our solutions, do not hesitate to contact Epom technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support managers are dedicated to resolving any issues and providing you with solutions and support if you face difficulties or have questions.