Preset IP Ranges Group Management
Preset IP Ranges Group Management provides IP Pre-targeting and IP Targeting options to your network's users.
Please follow these steps to configure this functionality for your network:
- Log into your Network Supervisor account, expand the System Configuration group in the menu on the left, and click Preset IP Ranges Group Management.
- Click to add a new group of IP addresses. The Edit Preset IP Ranges Group interface will be displayed.
- Fill in the Title and click Save. This title will be displayed to your network users. The Edit Preset IP Ranges Group section will change its appearance.
- Fill in the Starting and Ending IP addresses in the From and To fields and click the button to add the IP range to the list:
- When all the domains are added, click Save and Return.
- Click User Roles & Permissions in the Users & Accounts section of the side menu.
- To define the user roles that will be able to use this feature set the Preset IP Ranges option in the Pre-targeting and/or Targeting sections to Enabled for the required user roles.
If you would like to add multiple IP Ranges simultaneously, you can upload a CSV file. The file should only contain IP Address Ranges without any additional headers or information. For example:
Need more help?
Should you require any additional help with our solutions, do not hesitate to contact Epom technical support at email@example.com. Our support managers are dedicated to resolving any issues and providing you with solutions and support if you face difficulties or have questions.