Preset Domain Group Management
Preset Domain Group Management provides Domain targeting option to your network's users.
Please follow these steps to configure this functionality for your network:
- Log into your Network Supervisor account, expand the System Configuration group in the menu on the left, and click Preset Domain Group Management.
- Click to add a new group of domains. The Edit Preset Domain Group interface will be displayed.
- Fill in the Title and click Save. This title will be displayed to your network users. The Edit Preset Domain Group section will change its appearance.
- Fill in the Domain URL in the corresponding field and click the button to add it to the list. Continue adding other domains in the same way.
- When all the domains are added, click Save and Return.
- Click User Roles & Permissions in the Users & Accounts section of the side menu.
- To define the user roles that will be able to use this feature set the Preset Domains option in the Pre-targeting section to Enabled for the required user roles.
Alternatively, if you would like to add multiple domains simultaneously, you can upload a CSV file. The file should only contain domain names without any additional headers or info. Please note that the CSV file upload follows the same rules for domain names: the domain won't be added to the list if it is improper, inaccessible, or has additional info such as protocols, parameters, etc.
Need more help?
Should you require any additional help with our solutions, do not hesitate to contact Epom technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support managers are dedicated to resolving any issues and providing you with solutions and support if you face difficulties or have questions.