The Test Pages functionality allows you to create and manage sample web-pages in order to review what the effect of a certain code will look like, or to verify that the code functions properly.
Please follow these steps to create a test page:
- Log into your Network Supervisor account and click Test Pages in the System Maintenance group.
- Click . The Edit Test Page form will be displayed.
- Fill in the Title and insert the code into the Content section.
- Click Save, and then click Return.
- Select the Test Page you created from the list and click Open Test Page.
The Test Page will open in a new tab. Here, you can review the ad creative, make sure the code returns proper values, etc.
You can share the URL of the Test Page with others.
If you would like to edit an existing Test Page, select it from the list of Test Pages and click the Edit button.
In order to remove a Test Page, select it from the list of Test Pages and click the Delete button.
Need more help?
Should you require any additional help with our solutions, do not hesitate to contact Epom technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support managers are dedicated to resolving any issues and providing you with solutions and support if you face difficulties or have questions.