Epom Ad Server Updates
April, 25 2017
- Affiliate Platform
- We are introducing Scheduled Notifications functionality. It is designed to track affiliate ad serving activity by scheduling automatic email notifications.
- Affiliate Campaign conversion process was optimized.
- Scheduled Reports
Several improvements were done for the Scheduled reports' functionality along with some fixes.
- User Agents Filtering
User Agents can now be whitelisted and blacklisted in the corresponding sub-tab of the Fraud Protection Settings in Network Supervisor accounts.
- Native Ads
- Native Ads now support Capping.
- Native Banner Ads now support External Banner sources.
- MediaTrust© Integration
Several improvements were introduced for the MediaTrust integration.
- Click-tracking for Local Banners
Click parameter is now supported for Banners stored locally.
April, 4 2017
- DSP Integration
We have integrated ~20 demand-side platforms, improved Epom RTB module and related internal infrastructure.
March, 28 2017
- UI Improvements
- Daisy Chaining for Video Placements
- Passbacks – Discrepancy Issues
- New Affiliate Networks
Multiple improvements were done in order to optimize the UI responsiveness and processing time for the user actions in Trees User Interface.
Several specific cases that caused discrepancies when using Passbacks were resolved.
Affle and MappStreet networks.
March, 6 2017
- Epom Analytics
- Epom Fraud Detection is now represented in the Security reports.
- Analytics Reports can now be done for those Placements that were removed.
- Custom Parameters are properly supported in scheduled reports.
- MaxMind© Targeting support in Analytics reports.
- Epom Ad Server
- Campaign Labels
- Sign-in Security Protection
- Blacklisted IPs for Action Tracking
- Campaign cloning speed significantly optimized for big Campaigns.
- Epom Affiliate Platform
- Tracking URL default format for Affiliate Platform has now been changed to HTTPS, making it more reliable.
- DSP Integration
- New platform integrated – RTB Gramex.
Campaign level Labels were added. They correspond to the Banner Labels and work as a part of Rules functionality.
We have improved the protection of Epom Sign-in mechanism – both via API and User Interface.
Actions performed via blacklisted IPs are now marked as fraudulent.
January, 24 2017
- Epom SDK Update
- Advanced Capping
- Epom Affiliate Network
- UI improvements and defects fixes
Epom Apps team has significantly improved both iOS and Android SDKs, providing support for the latest updates for both the platforms, increasing their reliability and compatibility.
Epom Ad Server team is introducing a commonly requested feature - IP-based Capping - an advanced addition to the regular capping. More information is available in the corresponding article.
Epom Affiliate Publishers will now be able to see the progress events when checking for the new affiliate offers. Also, it is now possible to continue your work with affiliate platform when requesting the offers list, which will be downloaded in background without interruption.
Need more help?
Should you require any additional help with our solutions, do not hesitate to contact Epom technical support at email@example.com. Our support managers are dedicated to resolving any issues and providing you with solutions and support if you face difficulties or have questions.