You can use Epom Ad Server with your own ad serving domain. To do this you need to provide Epom with the following information:
- A Custom UI Domain of your choice (e.g., johnnetwork.com) - your network's users will be using this domain to log into your network. You can also use sub-domain names (ads.johnnetwork.com, for example).
- A Custom Ad Serving Domain (e.g. johnads.com) - a backend domain which will be used to host and supply ads. Also, the ad serving domain will be used in the invocation codes for Publishers' accounts of your ad network (the johnads prefix will be used instead of epom):
- Two SSL certificates with Private and Public keys: one for your Custom UI Domain, and the second one for your Custom Ad Serving Domain. Having these certificates will ensure that the data is transferred through a secure connection (HTTPS protocol). In other words, your users will be absolutely safe and unexposed for hacking.
The Custom Ad Serving Domain should differ from your Custom UI Domain. This will help avoid redirecting errors. It can't be a subdomain of Custom UI Domain.
You can either ask your domain provider to provide you with such certificates, or purchased them here, for example: https://www.godaddy.com/ssl/ssl-certificates.aspx
Once you obtain the items listed above, please send all the information to email@example.com. We will contact you back shortly after we set up everything on our side.
Additionally, you can change your Ad Serving Settings. Here's how:
- Log in your Network Supervisor account.
- Click White Label Preferences from the System Configuration group:
- Specify the Redirect URL for Ad Serving Domain - the web-page to which visitors will be redirected when they access your Ad Serving Domain.
- Redirect URL for Ad Serving Domain - when trying to access Ad Serving Domain, users will be redirected to that page.
- Custom Log In URL - a custom web-page to access Epom Ad Server.
- Custom Log Out URL - a custom web-page where users will be redirected when logging out from Epom Ad Server.
Need more help?
Should you require any additional help with our solutions, do not hesitate to contact Epom technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support managers are dedicated to resolving any issues and providing you with solutions and support if you face difficulties or have questions.