White Labeling Settings
White Labeling allows you to insert basic information about your company and submit a logo to brand all your ads. To do this, log into your Network Supervisor account and click White Label Preferences from the System Configuration group in the side menu.
In the Main tab you can:
- Add the contact information of your company, such as the Company name, Site, Email, Phone number, Skype, and founding date:
- Configure Ad Serving Settings: set the Default Ad Serving Domain and URLs for Login and Logout pages:
- Integrate a LiveChat solution.
- Configure Referral Program Settings: Set the Referral Program URL and add a link to its description.
- Set up the branding for your Placements: Add text to the overlay image, define its position, and make other modifications:
Log In and Log Out URLs should be included with http:// or https:// prefix.
To upload creatives for the branding of your ads, switch to the Images tab, scroll down to the overlay.png section, upload a file, and click Submit. To preview the result, press the Show Branded Placement Sample button.
Overlay works only for Iframe Sync, Iframe Async, and Simple Iframe invocation codes.
You can also upload your logo, background theme, and other graphics in the Images tab:
Need more help?
Should you require any additional help with our solutions, do not hesitate to contact Epom technical support at email@example.com. Our support managers are dedicated to resolving any issues and providing you with solutions and support if you face difficulties or have questions.