- fluent English (advanced level);
- experience in managing support teams;
- experience in providing support services and at least 2 years with customer support;
- analytical problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities with attention to details;
- excellent communication skills, both writing and verbal;
- you know how to make both your clients and your team happy and satisfied.
- understanding of web services and web applications;
- operational experience of bug-tracking systems (Jira, etc.);
- experience in working with web debugging tools (Google Chrome DevTools, etc);
- experience in working with REST API;
- knowledge of any programming language (PHP, Java) is a plus.
Will be a plus:
- have experience or knowledge in online advertising.
- Constantly developing and interesting product;
- An interesting work on long term projects in friendly team;
- Comfortable office in downtown;
- Medical insurance;
- 24 – day paid vacation, 100% paid sick leave;
- Team buildings and corporate events.
- manage support team;
- expand support team proactively;
- monitor team KPI;
- implement ways for support processes optimization;
- recruit and train new support team members;
- communicate with customers and solve technical issues (per request);
- solve issue inside support team and with other departments;
- be a true leader by motivating the team and making working atmosphere productive and comfortable for everyone;
- work closely with PM&QA teams to ensure users' needs are heard during product development.
If the description sounds good for you and matches your experience, please apply!