Impression/Click Tracking for Banners Hosted by a Publisher
Epom Ad Server includes a feature which allows to track Clicks and/or Impressions for the Banners provided by Advertisers without the need to add Invocation Codes or scripts to your web-pages.
Follow these steps to configure this feature:
- Log into your network account and go to Publishers tab.
- Navigate to an existing Site > Zone and click or choose Click-through Placement from the Add new Placement list.
- Fill in the Name and click Save.
- Link Banner(s) with Banner Type Local File to it. Please note that these are only placeholders - not the actual Banners. They will be used for gathering statistics.
- Click Show Tracking URLs button. The list of linked Banners with the Tracking URLs for every Banner will be opened in the new browser tab:
- Combine the codes for Banners to be placed at the web-sites in the following way:
- Tracking URL (Impression or Click) should be taken from the Tracking URLs page.
- Banner URLs are provided by the Advertisers.
Need more help?
Should you require any additional help with our solutions, do not hesitate to contact Epom technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support managers are dedicated to resolving any issues and providing you with solutions and support if you face difficulties or have questions.