- Has strong sales experience in online advertising (AdWords/Adsense, Media Buying, Ad Ops in Ad Networks/Agencies);
- Good understanding of ad-ops (online ad operations) workflows;
- Experience in B2B marketing and business development;
- Proven background in managing cross-functional teams (marketing/sales);
- Experience working with ad ops tools, e.g. OpenX, Doubleclick;
- Negotiation and argumentation skills;
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills;
- Adwords certification would be a plus;
- Build and execute Epom Market Google Ad Exchange division strategy focused on short and long term goals to grow Epom Market revenue;
- Identify new business opportunities and sales opportunity creation;
- Generate profitability sales;
- Manage third party relationships with agencies and ad networks.
- Day shifts only;
- Competitive salary;
- 24 – day paid vacation, 100% paid sick leave;
- 8 – hour working day and 5 – day working week;
- Medical insurance;
- Prospects of career growth.
If the description sounds good for you and matches your experience, please apply!