Junior Media Buyer
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Search for new publishers (traffic sources) to meet the needs of a particular ad campaign;
- Negotiate deal conditions with publishers, including ad formats, targeting, payouts and payment terms;
- Understand strategies, tools, and data that can be leveraged to make campaigns more successful;
- Analyze data on a daily basis to perform ongoing optimizations and forecast the results;
- Customer development;
- Monitor media buying and ad tech trends;
- Work with CRM.
- General understanding of what digital advertising and marketing are;
- Fluent English (both written and spoken);
- Previous experience of working in digital advertising is highly appreciated;
- Excellent research skills and an eye for good business opportunities;
- Ability to work independently and take full responsibility for the decisions made.
- Confidence, persistence, creativity, and initiative;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Attention to details;
- Willingness to learn.
- Day shifts only;
- Competitive salary;
- 24-day paid vacation, 100% paid sick leave;
- 8-hours working day/5-days working week;
- Medical insurance;
- Professional growth and development;
- Partially paid professional training and English lessons.
If the description sounds good for you and matches your experience, please apply!
HR Manager, Kyiv
- Phone: +380 93 440 84 30
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: Lentca1