5 Reasons to Pick
And not a self-serve one.
A battle between WL DSP and self-serve one sounds like some Batman vs. Superman melee, but it’s not. It’s far from a fair fight since the white-label tool features everything from a self-serve plus much more. Significant differences between solutions make it’s critical to do your due diligence when choosing the right DSP for your business.
This PDF covers how each type of DSP solves problems for brands and ad networks, and when exactly you might actually need an upgrade. Before you pick one over the other, let’s dig deeper into what makes white-label DSP more powerful than its self-serve counterart. The quiz inside will help a lot.
to deliver this guide to you.
Gain Better Insight Into:
- How a white-label DSP cuts down monthly expenses by up to 10-30%;
- How to unite all traffic sources under one roof using a white-label DSP;
- The power of customization: using a white-label solution for your brand;
- How enhanced targeting with bidstream data improves your performance;
- How a white-label DSP allows you to give accounts to advertisers;
- How to make the final pick between the regular tool and WL one [Quiz Inside].
- And more!
white-label DSP and self-serve DSP